Monday, December 22, 2008

Holy Snowflakes!

We got hit with a whopper of a blizzard last night! It snowed all day and all night and I woke up to over a foot of snow!!! I can't remember the last time I've seen this much snow! Of course the little kid in me was beaming with glee at the thought of enough snow to cancel school, but unfortunately the same rules do not apply to jobs. Thus I was left with the daunting task of shoveling myself out of the house and then proceeding to my car.

I have to admit I was rather pleased with my shoveling skills. I managed to dig out my car in record time! yay me!



I would like to point out that the snow is three steps deep. THREE STEPS!!!



On a side note...look how pretty the neighbor's house looks so pretty!

1 comment:

Michael said...

Yep, we got dumped with a ton of snow in Seattle and then also Michigan. And then it hit 62 degrees yesterday, before plummeting back below freezing and sending a windstorm our way that knocked out our power.

I'm back in Seattle tomorrow, looking forward to some "normal" weather.

Hope you've had a great holiday season! Miss you