Friday, September 25, 2009

Say Cheese!

I don't have the wedding pictures on hand to put up here, but I do have the photo booth pictures (which I think are a bit more awesome!). I think having a photo booth at a wedding reception was such a neat idea! These are some of the favorites that I walked away with.









The wedding itself was really nice. The ceremony was outside, overlooking Lake Michigan, and we couldn't have asked for better weather! It was bright and sunny and the perfect temperature! Karen looked absolutely gorgeous in her grandmother's wedding dress and she and Mark did a great job blending their religious traditions in both the ceremony and at the reception. I was particularly excited to get to help in the breaking of the glass! Everything about the day screamed Karen and Mark and yet was so simple. Basically, I loved the whole thing! Hopefully I'll have some more pictures soon, although I don't have many since I was busy running around the whole day and Joe was off watching the U of M football game...

No comments: