Sunday, February 07, 2010

A walk on the beach

This weekend Joe and I ventured out to Sand Beach for a short stroll. The weather seemed to be on our side until we reached the opposite end of the beach and the wind decided to pick up and slap us with bitterly cold air. I was able to snap some pictures, but unfortunately I was limited to one quick snap at a time before my fingers were frozen and had to go back into my pockets.

After our trip to the beach, we stayed in doors until the evening when we headed out to the BANFF in Ellsworth. I'd never heard much about the festival, but Joe suggested we check out Saturday night's selections. It was all really well done (even though I wasn't a fan of a few of the films' topics) and I was left to wonder how they were able to film shots of people climbing up -and falling off of- cliff faces without falling themselves. All in all, a fun night out on the town!













No comments: