Monday, November 01, 2010

The next adventure



In case you haven't heard, I no longer live here. I've spent the last two months settling into my new home in Colorado. It's been an incredible roller coaster, leaving everything and everyone on my little island and heading west to a big city. I've gone back and forth between excitement and slight depression and I have to say that it was a much harder transition than I had expected. Instead of finding endless opportunities waiting at my new doorstep, I found job hunting to be exhausting and depressing. I couldn't believe how inconsiderate people could be and how hard it was to simply get an interview, but thankfully things have finally started to fall into place. Now the holidays are coming up and I'm getting knee deep in wedding planning in my new home....

No comments: