Monday, February 19, 2007

Recuerdos y Cigarillos

Los recuerdos siguen todavia. A veces estoy contenta, pero de pronto, oigo una palabra especifica o una cancion y recuerdo de nuevo. Creo q siempre va estar como asi...

That having been said..things have been crazy. And that's an understatement. I've gone from wanting to walk away from art completely to being content with where I am and then repeating the cycle over and over. I'm currently at a point where I'm content again, but that could all change tomorrow.

I've returned to my cigarette obsession that developed in Chile...They have now appeared in my paintings. And while they've been giving me an insane amount of greif, I'm hoping I can pull it together in the end and create something with which I can be pleased.

On another note...aca estan unas fotos de amiguitos aca...Voy a subir mas luego...







2 comments:

nC said...

ya te puse un link en mi blog :)

nC said...

quiero que escribas mas cosas jaja