Saturday, June 30, 2007



I've been thinking a lot this summer about what I want to do next year for my big project, and subsequently with my life post-graduation. I've been making lists and crossing things off, adding things, erasing, thinking, drawing, making things, and still have a huge list of things that I want to work with. I've been working with my natural surroundings, using berries and leaves and flowers to create things, but I've also been working with photography and stop animation. I'm all the over the place, and for the first time in my life, that seems to be a hindrance. I've always considered it to be a good thing to have so many different interests, but now I'm just not sure where to go.



How do you know where to go??? I'm petrified I'll start something in the fall and then after a few months get horrifically bored and disgusted with what I've done and hate the rest of the year. A whole year is an extremely long time to work on one project when you don't even know what you want to do in life...eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

1 comment:

miranda said...

well at first i wanted to be upset that you didn't have a link to my blog... then i realized that i don't have one to your new one... which brings up another issue.. ;-) nah anyway, i like your photos! you are turning into andy ;-) just kidding