Monday, December 07, 2009

Let It Snow

There is officially snow on the ground. Yay! While it didn't snow until after we got our Christmas tree home and in house, but I'll take what I can get. At least I was able to decorate while looking out the window at the snow! Our tree is a bit too large for our little house, but Joe picked it out, so I can't be held responsible! Plus I love that it's just big enough to draw all the attention! I'll post some pictures soon!

Just a little note about my "top secret" work project, I'm seeing my hard work get to use! Not quite in the way I expected, but it's still gratifying as a young designer to see your work put to good use in the real world. Hopefully I'll be able to divulge all the of the info soon.

To finish off, here's a few photos by Fred Lebain that I found recently. I enjoy thinking of them as a way of documenting the passage of time, something I find particularly difficult to capture in my own work.





No comments: