Thursday, December 17, 2009

Oh Christmas Tree!



Finally! I picture of our tree! I've been so busy lately I haven't had much time to snap photos or post them, but here's a pretty decent one of our tree. It's rather large, so it's hard to get it all in the photo at once.

We're packing up at the moment, ready to head to Michigan for the holidays. I couldn't be more ready for a break and I'm so thankful that I have an entire week to spend with my family and friends. Now if only I didn't have to go to work tomorrow... I suppose I shouldn't be greedy!

1 comment:

Emily said...

The tree that we have at our house is about a quarter the size of that one. Hilariously small, but it kind of works. Haha. If you're free while you're home you should give me a ring and we'll meet up! Haven't seen you in FOREVER! It would be nice.