Wednesday, June 16, 2010

View from the top

I've fallen behind in my postings, but I suppose that's a typical occurrence these days. My life has been filled with comings and goings and lists that seem to go on for days. I've been trying to wrap up spring projects since we're already well into summer, but new things keep making their way onto my lists and the old ones just won't go away.

BIg projects on hand:
Finishing my web design courses (finished!)
Finding/finalizing a wedding location (almost there...)
Redesigning/painting promotional material for Sagegrass Gallery (should be finished today)
Design my online portfolio so I can....(haven't even started)
Find a job in Denver.

That's the long and short of it.

For now, here's a couple photos of a hike up Parkman Mountain. Beautiful, but extremely windy, view from the top after a strenuous and satisfying hike.



No comments: