Saturday, October 31, 2009

Good Morning Snowflakes!

This morning I woke up to snowflakes outside my window. It was a bit startling at first, but it made me think a number of things.

First: "Oh no! It's actually winter now!"

Then I moved on to "Well at least mother nature waited until November. Thanks a bunch!"

Next I decided it was time to break out the winter hat, which I of course look ridiculous in.

And finally, I thought, "I'd better get the rest of my fall pictures on line so I can move on to snow pictures"

So here we are...fall pictures.

Last week Joe and I were able to go for a walk around Jordon Pond. It was a gorgeous day and I luckily had the morning off, so we took full advantage.














It's been nice to finally get to spend some time together now that the summer season has settled down. The gallery is just about closed and I'm really appreciating the time to relax and get some much needed things done. I'm not sure that I'm ready for all that winter brings, but I'm certainly glad for the time it's given back to me. Hopefully I won't let the early darkness slow me down and turn me into the sloth that I can sometimes become.

No comments: