Saturday, October 03, 2009

Over A Month Ago...

Here's some overdue pictures from Cassie's visit. I'm way behind in posting these, but she came to visit during the busiest month of the summer and I'm content in using that as my excuse.

We had great weather - about the only real summer weather we got - and took advantage by going for a hike. Somehow we managed to get lost and wound up walking an extra hour or so. Thankfully you can never really get lost in Acadia, it's just not big enough. We just managed to get off of the trail we had intended to take and wound up on a carriage road. Either way it was a gorgeous day and none of us minded.

We also went up to top of Cadillac for the sunset which Joe and I hadn't been able to do all summer. It was gorgeous, as usual, and all three of us enjoyed a beautiful display of colors. I also was able to play around with my camera and I managed to some pretty nice pictures.









1 comment:

Emily said...

Don't worry, I am much more behind on my posting. I still haven't posted the photos from Scotland, which was back in May. Oops.