Saturday, September 13, 2008

Change in the Winds

As if you couldn't tell, I gave my blog a bit of a make-over. I needed some space; some fresh air. We'll see if I stick with it, but for now, I'm feeling good about it.

As of right now, I'm going to choose to not mention the horrific football game that is currently being played by my alma mater and simply continue on with better things that are happening in my life.

Well, actually, I'm not so sure I have anything overly interesting to discuss. It's starting to get a little cool here, feeling more and more like fall. I'm getting excited to visit an apple orchard and maybe try my hand at a caramel apple pie. I've also started investigating pumpkin patches and am excited for baked pumpkin seeds. But then I remember that snow shall soon follow, and I get a bit upset. Hopefully fall will extend itself over a longer string of months this year. Everything is still very green, and I'm rather excited to see the landscape change through shades of orange and red. Hopefully the brown phase will hold off a bit for my sake.

I'll leave you with some images from a recent hike. The Precipice Trail is supposed to be hardest here at Acadia, and I must admit, it was a bit taxing. Nothing unmanageable, but the many ladders and high steps don't make it an easy trek to the top. Despite my slight fear of heights, I made it to the top in one piece.











1 comment:

Michael said...

Haha butt shot.

Okay you're officially winning at who's the more responsible blogger. I'm so freakin' transient right now that I can't seem to get caught up with posting stuff. I'm on a 3-day weekend, so I'll try though.