Friday, September 19, 2008

My Body Says "Rawr Rawr!"

The evil headache monster reared its ugly head again on Tuesday, leaving me in a pathetic state for the majority of the day. Boo.

Wednesday passed without any ailments, but then yesterday I started getting the sore throat that everyone else seems to have. Gross. It would appear that my body needs to fight a bit harder against the evil-doer germs and such that are trying to bring me down. Well "Rawr!" I say to them!


I'm making it through the week by thinking about my shopping trip tomorrow! Yay! And as a special present to myself, I ordered some shoes from DSW.



Aren't they just ridiculous and adorable at the same time? Well I thought so at least. (and even if you don't agree, they were less than $10, so hush) I need shoes that aren't flip flops to wear to work, and from the sounds of things around here, I won't make it very far on the icy winter sidewalks in a pair of my heals. So I'm looking for new shoes.

I'm currently working on some sketches for what could be an exciting project. I'm not going to say much to avoid jinxing myself, and I'm not going to post any pictures because I'm not sure if I'm allowed to. Basically, if you hear about it again in the next week or so, you'll get all the details. If you hear nothing...don't ask. I'll probably still be sensitive about the disappointment. Just kidding. Or maybe I'm not.

No comments: